Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Zola007

veterán

válasz aelod #134795 üzenetére

There was once a guy down at a gym years ago and he was literally a "pain in the arse".

....One day he approached me and said that he "obtained" some gear and he was told that he should not say anything to anyone but being the total penis that he was could have nearly broke his neck coming up the stairs of the gym, he was so eager.
    Oh, by the way, his daddy owned the gym - oops! He was told, advised is a better word, to ask me on the Q.T, how to administer the tablets which by the way were only Vitamin E capsules. You know the sort, look something like the old liquorice torpedoes. Well I was not to miss out on advising a fellow bodybuilder was I? So I did.

He had to be in the gym the next morning and train his legs (once per month if lucky) and funnily enough, so were we! He preceded to squat but stopped after the fourth rep. We waited until he came back from the toilet and he carried on. Three reps later he rushed to the toilet again. He came back only to have to return a couple of reps later. Eventually he sussed the situation out and stormed out of the squat room, leaving myself and my training partner absolutely no-good. I was crying so much I thought my knickers would never dry out. My partner was even worse.

The instructions that I had given to him were simple. He understood about the type of sublingual supplements that you could slip under the tongue so that they could dissolve quicker into the system, but had not heard about the new steroid that you had to slot up ones arse before squatting so that they would dissipate quicker into the legs and make them grow faster.

This is what he had been doing that morning, slipping a capsule up the old hole, rushing out and attempting to squat, only to have it keep flying out as he was in the down position.It was bloody hilarious and well worth the couple of quid that he had paid for the pleasure.

I can tell you that we were banned from the gym. It was worth every minute. What an arse hole, literally.

[ Szerkesztve ]

Mʏ ᴘʜɪʟᴏsᴏᴘʜʏ ɪs: Iᴛ’s ɴᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʙᴜsɪɴᴇss ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ. I ᴀᴍ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ᴀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ᴅᴏ. I ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Aɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʟɪғᴇ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴇᴀsɪᴇʀ. - Sɪʀ Aɴᴛʜᴏɴʏ Hᴏᴘᴋɪɴs

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák