Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• BenHans

addikt

válasz venember83 #183973 üzenetére

Jó, ebben is bőven van igazság.
    ----
    Mounak nem igaza van, hanem igaza lesz, ahogy azt számtalanszor megmutatta az élet.
    The FIGC prosecutor's office has opened an investigation following a complaint by linesman Pasquale De Meo, which centers on the behavior of Serie A & B referee designator Gianluca Rocchi and referees Daniele Orsato and Paolo Valeri."
    At the end of Milan-Empoli, April 7, referee observer Claudio Puglisi reportedly said in front of the refereeing team composed of Marcenaro, Mondin, De Meo and Rapuano: "This year I've always done Serie B and Serie C matches... And do you know thanks to whom? Thanks to my friends in Turin. All this since they have been there, for two years, the friends from Turin."
    A Pairetto családot is ideje vizsgálni és hogy ki milyen szerepet és miért tölthet be. :)
    (forrás: minden calcio kötődésű oldal és twitter acc + calcio e finanza)

[ Szerkesztve ]

🧡 "...gialla come er sole, rossa come er core mio..." "La forza del branco è il lupo la forza del lupo è il branco" "L’emozione di poter sedere sulla nostra panchina è indescrivibile, tutti sanno cosa sia la Roma per me" (Daniele De Rossi) Isten hozott otthon, kapitány!

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák