Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• b.

félisten

válasz Ren Hoek #16599 üzenetére

Továbbra sem értem a következtetéseid logikáját ,de inkább elengedem.

Pár infó, ami talán :

"This means no GeForce GTX 2080 like we, and everyone else have been reporting, but instead the GeForce GTX 11 series. My source was quick to make me ponder, but couldn’t answer the question in full: they said “it [the new cards] won’t necessarily end in ’70’ and ’80’ like we’re used to”. That’s all they would say on the matter. NVIDIA could launch new graphics cards with names like GeForce GTX 1185 and GTX 1175 instead, differentiating them against the GTX 1070 and GTX 1080. I could see this happening, as it would be an interesting move for sure, and I really like the idea of a GTX 1185 for example. It was only two months ago that I said NVIDIA would be launching their new GeForce GTX series at GTC 2018, where I said: “We could see the GTX 1180 and GTX 1170, which wouldn’t surprise me”. We should hear more about NVIDIA’s next-gen GPU architecture in just 24 hours when the GTC 2018 keynote kicks off by NVIDIA CEO himself, Jen-Hsun Huang.”

"As usual, let’s take away the not-so-great multi-GPU scaling in most games and we’re going to get around 30-50% more performance with a second GTX 1080. With this in mind the GeForce GTX 1185 should land at somewhere between 30-50% more performance than what GTX 1080 SLI is capable of, but with lower power consumption and improved performance at higher resolutions. We should expect the GTX 1185 to feature GDDR6 memory technology, which is much faster than GDDR5X which was already much faster than GDDR5.
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1185 with a price tag of $1,499 could do more then the previous High priced GTX 1080?"

[ Szerkesztve ]

"A számítógépek hasznavehetetlenek. Csak válaszokat tudnak adni." (Pablo Picasso) "Never underrate your Jensen." (kopite7kimi)

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák