Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• MMIX

addikt

válasz alexnowan #18144 üzenetére

Platinum Doug - Play with Me

Sampling

In 1990, Florida-based rapper Vanilla Ice sampled the song's bass line and signature piano chords for his hit "Ice Ice Baby". The opening riffs of the two songs are virtually identical.[50]

In 1999, rapper Charli Baltimore recorded a song called "Ice" (featuring rapper Mase) for her album Cold As Ice, which uses samples from "Under Pressure".[51] However, it wasn't included as sample clearance could not be secured.
    Scottish group Tigerstyle released a mash-up, called "Nachna Onda Nei", of Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean" and "Under Pressure".

In May 2008, dance act Signature used Tigerstyle's version in Britain's Got Talent in their audition and again in their performance in the final.

DJ Earworm used "Under Pressure" in a mashup with Psy's "Gangnam Style", Nicki Minaj's "Starships", and Florence + The Machine's "Spectrum (Say My Name)" for the 2012 Champions League Twenty20 cricketing tournament. It has never been released publicly from Earworm, but versions can be found on YouTube.

In Aug 2015 Platinum Doug released 'Play with Me' EP that contains a track of the same name, which uses samples from "Under Pressure". [52]

Wikipedia

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák