Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• GG888

senior tag

Clever btc topik:

About yesterday's low profitability (fixed now):

I found strange networking errors in US West wallets server kernel log occurring all the day yesterday, probably caused by some hardware malfunction. I believe it might cause our profitability drop as probably lot of network packets were dropped. We also had unusually high number of orphan blocks yesterday which is consistent with networking problems. US West had separate servers for wallets and for the pool and that's why you didn't notice any network problems, as the problems were on the wallets server.

This is solved now. Temporarily by redirecting all US traffic to the New York server (by changing DNS).

This should bring us back to green and I believe the next hours will show this.

I will setup a new replacement server for the US West and this region will be available back soon. I will move it to California by the way to a better-connected datacenter as I've been planning to do this anyway. This server should be up and running on Saturday. In the meantime, you can use New York server and you will probably won't notice any difference.

pcmodding.hu | PC MODDING | Minden, ami modding, verhetetlen árak.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák