Hirdetés

Keresés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Norbi29

tag

válasz V/ #59941 üzenetére

március 20-ig kellett volna megkapnom,PP-re meg semmi nem jött,kong az ürességtől.

The seller has responded to you and offered another solution to solve this issue.

Seller's message:
    "Hi, Your package is in transit to your country. I shipped ASAP to your provided PayPal address. Your customs tracking # is CF 219 520 808 US. I did call the US Post Office and filed a claim to speed up delivery (either to you or return to me) as your package has tracking & insurance. The first claim filed was to Hungary - case # DE3580207 and the second claim was filed to Canada - case # DE3580215. Both countries want 32 working days to resolve the issue. Your package will be delivered if your address is correct. I will not refund. I shipped ASAP to your provided address. I did everything right as a seller. If your package is not delivered by the end of the 32 working days, the Post Office insurance will cover your package. Thank you, Pamela "

Azon csodálkoztam volna,ha nekem adnak igazat.Adott egy 15 éve ott levő eladó 10300 csillaggal és vele szemben vagyok én a kb másfél hónapos regemmel :D

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

Hirdetés