Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Nataniel

senior tag

Előzmény

Kaptam egy mélt:
    "Please do not reply to this email. This is an automated system email and you will not receive any response. Please sign in and click on "My Orders" on the home page to check the status of your dispute. If you have evidence or proposal to provide, please click "Respond Now".
    Dear Attila ****,

Thank you for contacting Alibaba. This is dongxue.ydx from AliExpressOnline TradeSecurity Team.

With regard to your claim for the Order 642398795*****, you mentioned you have got a fake product, but after checking with our database, I noticed that actually the seller do not promise to sell any brand product in this order. The fact can be checked on the transaction details. I do apologize for the inconvenience caused.

To take your dispute more seriously, if you have other complaint points of this order, please upload relevant evidence within 3 days. Then this dispute will go into another process to cope with that complaint. If not, this dispute will be closed with payment released to seller.

Your understanding and cooperation will be appreciated. Should you have any questions, please feel free to Contact Us.

Best regards,

dongxue.ydx

Online TradeSecurity Department of Aliexpress.com"

[ Szerkesztve ]

Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G NE 6/128 | Xbox One S 1TB | Playstation 5 1TB Üdv: Sunny

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák