Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Shiro

senior tag

válasz emiki6 #14775 üzenetére

Gyanítom, hogy talán Rukkola törölhette Traveller emlékeit és a vele kapcsolatos információkat a fából, ezáltal úgymond másvilágivá téve őt.

Arra azért kíváncsi lennék, hogyha Buer ki tud törölni a kollektív tudatból dolgokat, akkor esetleg képes hozzáírni is?

Találtam egy érdekes egybeesés egybeesést.

Where the Boat of Consciousness Lies
    Greater Lord Rukkhadevata: We are manifestations of the same nature, hence why we would appear exactly the same.
    Nahida: Hmm? We're... of the same nature? Why?
    Greater Lord Rukkhadevata: Because you are me, and I am you.
    Lord Rukkhadevata: You are me in the new samsara.
    Nahida: The new samsara...
    Greater Lord Rukkhadevata: As Greater Lord Rukkhadevata, I'm the avatar of Irminsul, and you are the purest branch snapped from Irminsul.
    Greater Lord Rukkhadevata: Imagine it this way... Even if a tree dies, its branches will eventually take root and grow, continuing the tree's life in another form.

Byakuyakyoku Collection 2. fejezet
    "The Parable of the Tree"
    The king's gardener and the tree spirit of the royal garden were in love. But the king wished to repair the beams of his pavilion, and so needed to cut down the tree with the most spiritual energy within it. The king was the incarnation of the Primordial One, and the gardener could not defy the sovereign of sovereigns, and so he could only bring his plea to the king's priest, who was the incarnation of Tokoyo Ookami.
    The priest had pity on the gardener and said to him: "Go, and cut the branches of the spirit-tree down." The gardener did so, and afterward did as the king ordered, cutting the spirit-tree itself down.
    Then the priest said: "Plant the spirit-tree's branches in the ground." But the gardener said: "A spirit-tree shall take five hundred years to grow." The priest said: "Your one thought shall echo through eternity." And so the gardener planted the branches in his back yard. In an instant, the slim branches grow into a new tree, and the new tree spirit was a continuation of the past one.
    For it is the God of Moments who is able to take "seeds" from this "moment" into the past and the future.

Megjegzés: Tokoyo Ookami = Istarothm vagyis Venti "anyja"

Szerintetek, az a "Fa" az maga az Irminsul és a fa szelleme pedig Nahida és Rukkola egy korábbi (első?) inkarnációja?

----
    #14774 xeon forever
    Akik úgyis átugorják a párbeszédet, azoknak nem tök mindegy? ;]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák