Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Remus389

veterán

válasz Remus389 #100168 üzenetére

Ez úgy tűnik pont olyan amit keresek:

Bass: The low end on this guy is wonderfully clean and full. From my DC-1 review, "In my experience, you often are stuck with a choice. Full low end with rolled off treble or detail for days with just enough bass to know it's there." Thankfully the good people at Teac have given us both! We get the reach that is usually reserved for SS amps, but the lush thickness that only tubes deliver. Kick drums have a fantastic punch, electric basses have a thickness I've only ever heard from tube-based DACs, and electronic music sounds are deep and clean! In all hyperbole-free honesty, the 503 has a great low end. Really fills out slightly lean cans like the HD800 or Alpha Prime, but never went overboard with cans that already have a little bump in the trunk.

A többi része is jó, olvasom. Olvasom amp is van benne, na most ha az SDAC-ot kiváltja az elég jó, az kb 30-35 ezer ft-ot ér szerintem, de mivel amp is van benne és ha az nekem tetszik, lehet a Gustard H10-zet is kiváltja (ki kell próbálni), ami a Burson upgrade-el, kb 140-150 ezer Ft, tehát pénzemnél maradok végül.

Már csak egy darab maradt!!! https://hardverapro.hu/apro/burson_v5i_dual_opamp_1_darab_2/friss.html

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák