Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• i2k

senior tag

Bayonetta Creator Hideki Kamiya on Leaving PlatinumGames

Speaking to IGN Japan, Kamiya talked about his departure:

On reasons for leaving PlatinumGames
    Hideki Kamiya: “At the time, I felt that the direction the company was heading in and my beliefs as a creator had become different. I realized that I couldn’t trust myself to continue working like that, so I decided to quit my job so that I could continue doing what I think is right. My personal belief is that I don’t view games as products but rather as works of art. I believe in putting my artistry into games and delivering things that only Hideki Kamiya can create so that users can enjoy Hideki Kamiya’s games. I want to create works that show the faces of the creators. With this in mind, I decided to leave the company and look for a new path.

What about Atsushi Inaba and the staff’s reaction when you decided to leave?
    Hideki Kamiya: “I had several deep conversations with Inaba, and this was the result after mutual consent. Inaba also has his beliefs as a manager. Although those beliefs are different from my way of thinking, we are both satisfied with the conclusion. As for the staff, I did not take my role within the company lightly, but I felt that they all trusted me more than I expected. It gave me something to think about after seeing how saddened many staff members were after I left.”

A világ játékosai meg minden szarra ráugranak - perverz/katasztrófa kíváncsiságból, elfogultságból, vagy csak a puszta "csillogóan új tehát kell" elv mentén, miközben 80+%-ban mindenkinek 100 - 2000 végigjátszatlan játéka van minden platformon.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák