Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• -=Jam=-

őstag

Mikor nekem kétszer lett kifizetve egy termék, akkor az Aliplay az alábbi választ küldte. SMS-t én is kétszer kaptam a fizetésről, de valójában csak egy látszott pár nap múlva a számlatörténetben, a másik meg zárolt összeg alatt szerepelt. Hogy mennyi idő múlva került vissza a számlámra azt nem tudom, mert nem követtem nyomom, de már nincs zárolt összeg.

Dear Customer :

Thank you for contacting Alipay!

I am sorry to hear that you have been charged twice for Order 70060024915206.
    After consulting our Payment Department, I get the feedback that the payment is doubled charged.

However,please be informed that our system indicates that the second payment has been cancelled on 2015-10-21.

As to your money, bank would not send money to AliExpress since payment request will be cancelled by system automatically.

But from our past experience, some banks would pending the money though payment request is cancelled by AliExpress. In this case, the bank would release money to your bank account in approximately one month (This time could be different due to specific policy of the specific bank).

Please be advised to contact the Authorization Department of your bank directly to speed up this process if your money is pending in your bank.

I hope the information could help you and wish you are able to receive money from your bank as soon as possible.

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák