Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Angyalifény

tag

hali

2 kérdésem lenne.

melyik a jobb ?

AdThwart

Blocks ads on websites. Includes the EasyList ad filter list as of 18 Dec 2009.

AdThwart drastically reduces the number of annoying and invasive ads you see. This makes browsing the web less taxing on both your computer and your sanity. The included filter list, EasyList, is continuously updated by the community and AdThwart uses the latest version. So you can just install and forget it.

Important: AdThwart does not actually access your history and private data!

That warning is generated by Chrome for all extensions that interact with browser tabs, whether or not they access any private data. AdThwart cannot prevent this message from being displayed. Please see the FAQ, linked below.

New in 0.4.8: More filter lists supplemental to EasyList have been added. Enable them in Options. While you're there, try out the experimental ad-hiding mode!

Linux users, you may need to run a recent Chromium daily build for necessary bugfixes allowing the AdThwart menu to appear.

I'm ttj on Twitter - follow me for development updates.

vagy a

AdBlock

AdBlock for Chrome! Removes Facebook ads, Flash animations, and ads from all over the web.

Your favorite feature in Firefox finally comes to Chrome! Block all advertisements on all web pages. Your browser is automatically updated with additions to the filter; just Install and enjoy.

Our users love our customer service! Here's what they're saying:

"...what makes it worth having this extension is the effort you put in continuously to fix every single problem/bug... Adblock has been extremely consistent with user response. Thank you. Keep it up..."

"....After reading how involved you were with updates, I picked this and love it. 5 Stars, keep up the good work."

This replacement for Firefox AdBlockPlus is light, fast, and won't hog your RAM. If you like it, I'd appreciate if you'd rate it below!

Köszi

a második kérdésem pedig

Szerintetek meg lesz oldva a 4-esbe hogy be lehessen állítani hog ne rögzítse az előzményeket. ? Nálam sokkal gyorsabb volt az Opera is meg a FF is ha belőttem hogy ne rögzítsen

köszi

Isten kíséri utadat.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák