Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• MaxxDamage

félisten

LOGOUT blog

válasz MaxxDamage #62256 üzenetére

Közben jött egy válasz a PayPal -tól is.

"Dear ***,

Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding the purchase you wish to dispute with the seller.

I have reviewed your account and it shows was unable to see the transaction in question. Can you please advise more details like PayPal transaction ID, date and amount of the purchase and we will help you with opening a dispute. If you completed the transaction as a PayPal guest(without logging into the account) we would need to know the card number you used to buy the item. For security reasons we are not allowed to open attachments to the email.

Also advise us if the item was not received or if the item received but not as described so we can open a dispute under the correct category.

Awaiting your response with more details. Have a nice day!

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Yours sincerely,
    Magdalena
    PayPal

Copyright © 1999-2016 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
    Société en Commandite par Actions
    Registered Office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg
    RCS Luxembourg B 118 349"

Mivel nincs ID szám így a PayPal kilőve , de tudom képpel igazolni a vásárlást (mint eBay -es mind Banki screenshot a rendelkezésemre áll ami kevés sajnos) én rontottam el, hogy így vásároltam (akartam) , így csak a Bankomban bízhatok... vagy-vagy.

L

◄►"Desktop Killer" Clevo® X170SM-G "DTR" Laptop With Prema® Team BIOS►*i9-10900KF @ 5GHz (AIO Water System)*4x32GB=128GB 3200MHz CL20 RAM*RTX 3080 GDDR6 16GB vRAM MXM*4x2TB=8TB M2 SSD►-_-◄LG V30+ ThinQ Blue►SM E80 3.5mm Jack►"Szép, a kinek esze nincs, de még szebb, a kinek van."◄►

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák