Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• HZoli87

veterán

válasz HZoli87 #4840 üzenetére

és a változások ... blattida már részben leírta őket.

What's new in 5.3.174622.1216?

Below are *some* of the enhancements. The fixes included in the release notes are not the full list of the fixes.

NEW! Full IPv6 Support in firewall
    NEW! Rootkit Scanner - Hidden registry keys, files and folders are detected
    NEW! 5 skins from COMODO, including a native windows skin
    IMPROVED! AV database updating - Virus DB size reduced significantly
    IMPROVED! AV engine - fixed some bugs and added new detection mechanisms
    IMPROVED! Cloud scanning is enabled by default in manual scanner now
    IMPROVED! Installer - It now enables/disables windows firewall/defender during the installation/uninstallation
    FIXED! CIS causes massive amount of entries in windows security audit logs
    FIXED! AV does not validate the revocation status of the certificates in signed binaries
    FIXED! BSOD in cmderd.sys

Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)

Q - I am an existing user using a previous version of CIS. Do I receive the updates now?
    A - Only the setups are released as of today(12/29/2010). We will be issuing the updates next week.

Q - Should I uninstall CIS 5.0 and reinstall CIS 5.3?
    A - You dont have to. You will get the update next week anyway. But if you dont want to wait, you can.

Q - I dont want to wait for updates. Do you recommend me to uninstall CIS 5.0 and install CIS 5.3 if I have my own security configurations with a lot of changes to the defaults?
    A - No. It is better to wait for updates if you want to keep your existing settings. Although importing your previous security configuration might keep your existing settings, you might miss new modifications to the default policies. Are there big security risks if i do so though? No.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák