Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• RexpecT

addikt

A törökök már nyomják a teszteket. A videóban elhangzott lényegi dolgok fordítása:

"Overclock is no problem at all. Though we can not say a certain frequency due to NDA, I can say that it is impressive. Overclockers will be happy."
    "I have friends from AMD Engineering department due to my experience in the hardware industry. Zen 2 or Zen B will be even more competitive. So we can say that Intel shall brood on the future"
    "With our overclocked 1800x sample,under Noctua cooler given by AMD, we have passed beyond the stock single thread performance of 7700k, in a specific bench, and the temps were great. We had no concern about temps during our run which passes the ST performance of 7700k."
    "In some benchmarks AMD(!). It seems ironical yes but AMD is presenting a CPU performance that Intel can not keep up with even with their 10 core 6950x!"
    "Breaking NDA won't be a problem since the scores are beyond fantastic. But we will stick with the tradition."
    "With one click I can reach great OC's. So I won't really bother with the manual OC no more."
    "Single thread score will be so great. According to this performance we can say that 7700K will be history, even for gaming, from now on" he said.
    "Intel shall shake themself. Because Ryzen will be a great choice for Overclock enthusiast."

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák