Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• pzstm

titán

válasz osszaki #495 üzenetére

Csak mert én is épp a régi freemailes account helyett szeretnék mindent megtartani csak outlook.com címmel.

Hi pzstm,

The Rename feature is currently not available. The Engineering team is aware of the problem and working to fix it. At this time, we don’t have a date when the feature will be restored. Thank you for your patience. For more information please refer to this link.

Why can't I change my Microsoft account email?

Thanks!

Paolo P.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rename feature which allows you to change the email address you use to sign into your Microsoft account is currently not available. Our engineering team has identified several issues with rename and has temporarily disabled the feature while they investigate.

While we don't have a date rename will be restored, we are working hard to get the feature back for you as quickly as possible and will post updates here as they become available.

We will update this post with an expected ETA by 12/31. Please click the “Me Too" link to be automatically notified when this thread is updated.
    We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

Tommy
    Partner Technical Lead
    Microsoft

[ Szerkesztve ]

iPhone 15 Pro Max 256GB Black |Macbook Air M1|Xbox Series X|Írhatsz nyugodtan, de x64 alatt nem barátkozom :)| I'm not special...I'm just limited edition!

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák