Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• gyuromoj

veterán

Na elvileg berendelték a Misfits US verzióját... :U

Hannibal S04???
    I have conversations with Martha De Laurentiis. I have conversations with Mads and Hugh. We’re all excited about the prospect of returning to the story. There’s some hurdles to get through. The rights revert back to Martha in September I believe and then it’s a matter of do we do it with Gaumont? Which would be the only way to do it if we wanted to use those characters….
    /Bryan Fuller, a Hannibal készítője a Post Mortem with Mick Garris-podcastben/

Kell még ehhez bármilyen kommentár? A lényeg, hogy nemsokára visszaszállnak a Hannibal-jogok az eredeti producerre, és onnantól kezdve bármit lehet kezdeni vele, csak pár akadályt kell elhárítani.
    Fuller még azt is elmondta, hogy már van ötlete egy esetleges 4. évadra (korábban szó volt arról, hogy az lehetne a Silence of The Lambs-sztori), Will Graham és Hannibal Lecter kapcsolatának következő, érdekes fejezetét mutatná be, és a karaktereket alakító színészek jól fogadták a terveket.
    Plusz:
    There’s a whole storyline that I want to do with Katie Isabelle’s character, who we know is mother of the Verger heir and in control of the Verger meat packing industry. I wanted her to be like Joan Crawford at Pepsi saying Don’t F*ck with me fellas” and just humanize all of the Verger meat packing plants and turn them over to PETA approved… That would definitely be marbled through the season, Margot Verger taking down the meat industry as a hot, powerful lesbian.

PSN: gyuromoj | R.I.P. Supernatural 2005.09.13.-2020.11.19.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák