Keresés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• cskamacska

addikt

válasz bayarena #65 üzenetére

Ahogy a móricka képzeli. :)

Facebook - Confirm Your Identity With Facebook űrlap
    Google másolata megnézésre

Before we can review your account, please fill out the form below to help us verify your identity.
    Please attach a copy of your ID(s). Learn more about why we require ID verification and what types of ID we'll accept below.

Submitting ID
    What types of ID does Facebook accept?
    How do I upload my ID to Facebook?
    Why am I being asked to upload an ID to Facebook?
    What happens to my ID after I send it to Facebook?

Your ID(s)
    Saved as JPEGs, if possible. You may attach up to 3 files.

We may encrypt and store your ID for up to one year to improve our automated systems for detecting fake IDs. Your ID will be stored securely and will not be visible to anyone on Facebook.
    If you don't want Facebook to use your ID to improve our automated systems for detecting fake IDs, you can adjust your Identity Confirmation Settings. If you turn this option off, the copy of your ID will be deleted within 30 days of submission or when you turned this option off.
    Visit the Help Center to learn more about what happens to your ID after you send it to us.

Namost, ha fennakad a kamuprofilod amit a drága pénzen vett headsethez kötöttél, azaz csak azzal fog működni, akkor mi lesz? Azon túl hogy megadsz nekik mindenféle személyi másolatot mint a kisangyal, és még hálából cukorborsó arczképét is a valagadra tetováltatod? :))

[ Szerkesztve ]

"Para mis amigos todo, para mis enemigos la ley"

• cskamacska

addikt

válasz Dragon3000 #87 üzenetére

"az ellen nem igazán tud védekezni az ember"

Már hogy a viharban ne tudna? Első körben nem vesz semmit nem hogy a facsétól, de senkitől aki facsét csak meg is említi a reklámjaiban. :K

Ahogy láttam, az egyébként menthetetlen VRdesktopéve barlangként működő r/oculus Reddit subon is kellően ledobta az emberek agya a pótkereket a szigorítás hatására. Márpedig ha a legvéresebb fanokat kiborítja, a bizonytalanok hogy reagálják le? :U

"Para mis amigos todo, para mis enemigos la ley"

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák