Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Mardel

őstag

válasz Polllen #96988 üzenetére

Nem teljesen. Ők megadják a választási lehetőséget aztán sakkozd ki hogy melyik szól jobban.
    Az egyszerű hallgató úgy áll hozzá, hogy van 3 lehetőség, közel egyforma áron.
    Melyikkel jár jobban? Mert ezek szerint nem ugyanúgy szól a 32, 250, 600 ohm változat típuson belül.

"I also wanted to add in that the differences between them is not as huge as some members lead you to believe. As I stated in another thread, for example, the DT880 250Ohm and the 600Ohm versions still sound very similar. The 600Ohm DT880 has more bass, smoother highs, and more midrange. These differences are there but not huge. The DT880 600Ohm may have smoother highs, but they are still prominent and can be edgy to some. It may even have more midrange, but ti's still recessed to a point and lacks some body. I just wanted to throw this out there so you don't get confused and think the sound signature of these is different from other Ohm models.

The 600Ohm models still retain nearly all the sound signature of their 250Ohm versions, just improved upon and tend to have a more natural and balanced frequency response." [link]

[ Szerkesztve ]

Ennél többet nem kell tudni. Csak azt, hogy a víz nedves és kék az ég. Meg hogy a vérapó mindig a helyén van és egyre erősebb.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák