Keresés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Cassidey

senior tag

válasz Woodslave #75649 üzenetére

Nem tudom mit érezhet a barátnője. :D

"Being The Glute Guy‘s girlfriend has its drawbacks. My fiancee Diana constantly finds herself serving as a guinea pig when I want to test out a new hypothesis.
    For the past five months, Diana has been away – her clinical rotations for nurse anesthesia school are scattered across the United States. Due to her travels, she hasn’t been able to train with me. She also doesn’t have a gym membership, so she hadn’t been doing any weight training, just jogging, hiking, and some bodyweight squats and single leg hip thrusts twice per week when she jogged. Six weeks ago, we were reunited for our friends’ wedding, and to my dismay I saw that her butt had shrunken significantly. Diana was the one to point this out, and she asked me what she could do to maintain her glute size since she hates losing her booty. I wish I’d taken measurements at this time, but I didn’t have access to a tape measure."

Abszolút látom magam előtt, ahogy az esküvőn nekiállna centizni a csaj seggét mennyit ment össze. :C :DD

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák