Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• burgatshow

veterán

Válasz a HTC Support-tól:

Thank you for contacting HTC regarding your HTC 7 Trophy.

I understand that your are currently experiencing difficulties with the wifi connection/internet as you are not able to use any internet related option on your device only if you use mobile internet which is working perfectly. You also updated your phone and the device's MAC address has changed and you have already tried a factory reset to resolve this problem. Unfotunately there is nothing else what I could suggest you to do after performing the factory reset.

We have not experienced these problems from other customers yet. In this case I would advise you to contact the HTC official repair center in Hungary:

E-Care Solutions Ltd
    Szent László tér 20
    H-1102 Budapest
    Hungary
    +36-21-252-46-88
    e-care@e-care.hu
    www.e-care.hu

I hope that this information meets with your requirements, should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us again.

If this response has resolved your query, and you have no further questions please close this ticket by following the link below. Upon closure of the ticket you will be invited to complete our Customer Satisfaction Survey which should take no more than 1 minute to complete.

Thank you for contacting HTC Support!

Válasz rá:
    Dear Support,

Thanks all of your answers, but on a hungaruan technical forum at mobilarena.hu, there are some owners, who has also the same problem, not just Trophies. The common in the devices that all are HTC product.

You still said it is a hardware malfunction and need to be repaired? If so, please send me and update.

Thank you very much.

Na most legyenek okosak.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák