Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• CJ4567

veterán

válasz hszilard666 #22230 üzenetére

For those who like my review videos I'm glad you are enjoying them but you won't see anymore for a long time now as I'm an Early Childhood Educator and earn $40,000 per year for my job. I've spent $10,000 overall this year on tech stuff and really, that's a lot of money out of my wage to be spending on this stuff. I've got everything I want now but that doesn't mean there won't be new interesting videos on this channel. A few "OSFirstTimer Advanced" episodes will come up sometime is February next year so look forward to those. They involve getting my mum to go beyond the basic 5 tasks on onto some more tricky ones such as throwing her into Windows XP and getting her to find out which one out of 3 files are infected without infecting the computer. She will need to think logically on how to solve the task by finding a virus scanner and trying to scan each of the files individually. There will be a different advanced task each time each taking place in a different operating system made in a different year. She may even get a task such as "Destroy this operating system/make it unbootable" with a 90's operating system.
    Kevesebb megjelenítése · Fordítás

Youtube komment.

[ Szerkesztve ]

No Sana No Life

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák