Keresés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• :AMF:

senior tag

válasz Polllen #104327 üzenetére

Hey there I run Spartan Music so can answer some of the questions. Basically we worked with Wangs to make this amp but there are some differences beyond visual. Firstly, there are some modifications made inside the amp. I found that that there was a little bit of noise in the left (or right, I can’t remember!) channel. You could hear it when there wasn’t anything playing, and it was really annoying me so I got an amp tech to look at it and applied his recommended adjustments.
    Secondly, I’m not sure how it is now, but the Wangs amp shipped with stock Chinese tubes. We use either EHX or JJ Electronic.
    Apart from that they’re basically the same. We sell the Helot in Europe and Wangs are free to sell their version in the US. If anyone notices too much noise in their Wangs amp shoot me a message and I can let you know the mod.
    [link]
    Az "amp tech" nem tervezett, csak javasolt némi módosítást. Amit az utolsó mondat szerint bármelyik Wang's tulajjal megoszt, ha kéri. Az oldalukon gondolom ugyanerről a módosításról írnak... marketingül. :D

RetepNyaraB: nem ez volt a célom, csak némi pontosítás.

Apró érdekesség, hogy a csövek fűtése 6.3V-ról megy a Spartanban.

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák