Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Integra

titán

Red Bull KTM rider Gabor Talmacsi scored the first victory of his career in a dramatic finish to the Italian Grand Prix at Mugello. Talmacsi’s win was the first by a Hungarian rider since 1973 when Janos Drapal took victory in the 350cc Yugoslavian GP.

However, while Talmacsi celebrated, his team-mate Mika Kallio was being treated in the medical centre following his horrific final-corner crash. Kallio was leading the race when he high-sided coming off the final curve and was hit by the closely following Aprilia, ridden by Spaniard Hector Faubel.

Talmacsi rode a well judged race to overcome early problems with a slipping clutch and the Hungarian charger started the final lap in fourth place behind Kallio, Faubel and Luthi. With a superb move on the final corner, Talmacsi raced around the outside of Luthi and then inherited the lead as Kallio and Faubel crashed in front.

“We did some great work on the set-up of the bike and I felt more and more comfortable with it, and that allowed me to take second on the grid,” commented Talmacsi. “During the race, I had some problems with the clutch and I had to be very careful about it. I was able to stay with the leading pack, but my top speed wasn’t good enough to try and go first.”

“The two leaders were very quick, so I just focussed on overtaking Lüthi. I could pass him on the last lap and was favoured by Kallio’s and Faubel’s crash. When I realized what happened, I just pushed as hard as I could to make sure that I would cross the line in first position, and I did!”

“We have begun the season really well, if we put apart the race in Estoril where I retired – but that’s also part of racing. After this win, I’m much closer to the Championship leader, Lüthi. I’m really looking forward to the next race because Catalunya is one of my favourite circuits.”

“KTM is working well and hard. There’s a lot of communication and when it comes to work on the set-up of the bike, there’s a good understanding. In every session they do a great job in order to get in perfect condition for the race.”

Talmacsi’s victory puts him in third place in the world championship with 62 points; while Kallio dropped to second, now eight points behind Luthi in the standings.

pezsgőzik a gyerkőc:D
    Bővebben: link

[Szerkesztve]

...egy fecske nem csinál nyarat, viszont egy hülye százat csinál...

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák