Keresés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• mcmike

őstag

válasz Amerigo57 #95915 üzenetére

Köszi, de csak a 144Hz-es érdekelne Acer XV272UP, mert az XF270HUA ellen megy. Viszont megoldódni látszik a dolog...német fórumon (hozzáértőnek tűnő) ember eléggé lehúzta, és van egy konkrét kérdés hogy rosszabb-e mint az XF270HUA, amire a válasz hogy igen. Csak színtérben és a Coatingban jobb egy kicsit.
    Ráadásul valamilyen Innolux panel van benne az AUO helyett. Mond az Innolux nektek valamit? Mert nekem nemigazán... :B

The Acer Nitro XV272UP is becoming available and the first impressions are mixed...
    I know there are some people on this sub waiting for the XV272up from Acer as it is a 144Hz IPS 1440p monitor that uses a new Innolux panel as opposed to the 3 years old AUO panel. The hope was that the panel lottery could be avoided with this new manufacturer. While it's still too early to say anything about the panel lottery, the XV272UP has been showing up in Germany and Denmark and users are starting to share their experience:

https://www.overclock.net/forum/44-monitors-displays/1699306-acer-nitro-vg0-18.html#post27801518
    https://www.computerbase.de/forum/threads/kaufberatung-monitor-ab-27.1844416/page-2

Some preliminary conclusions from those replies:

- BLB (Backlight Bleeding) seems to be bad for the user on OC.net

- Super sharpness set to ON appears to introduce massive amounts of motion blur.

- With SS set to OFF and Overdrive set to Normal, the user reports an acceptable amount of motion blur.

- Fairly descent panel coating.

- HDR makes a slight positive difference to colors, but isn't very special (to be expected with HDR400)

- Visual Response Boost (VRB, backlight strobing) does not seem to reduce motion blur

- With Super Sharpness set to off, the sharpness becomes 'unbearable'.

- Selecting sRGB color space washes out colors.

Given these experiences, it doesn't look like the XV272up is shaping up to be a promising product. The picture being reported as very unsharp, is especially worrying for QHD@27". Which leaves me kind of conflicted as I was holding out for this monitor. So now I'm looking again at the ASUS MG279Q (play the lottery.) or perhaps the Acer Nitro VG270 or maybe a VA panel instead (LG 32GK650F-B, too bad there isn't a 27" version of this as I don't care for curved displays on 27"). Argh...

Az egyik link egy német fórumra visz, ahol konkrétan kérdezik a srácot hogy akkor rosszabb-e mint az XF270HUA, és azt írja igen. Legalábbis én így fordítottam le magamnak. :D

Kérdés: Würdest du sagen, dass er unterm Strich schlechter als der XF270HUA ist?
    Válasz: Von den Schaltzeiten her, definitiv. Die sind grauenhaft, ein No-Go für einen Gamingmonitor. Vom Coating und der Farbwiedergabe her ist der XV272UP leicht besser. Das Coating ist auf dem Niveau des VG270UP. Keine Ahnung ob bei Acer in der Entwicklung nur Neulinge arbeiten. So einen Müll auf den Markt zu schmeißen, ist eine Frechheit.

Szerintem maradok az XF270HUA-nál, és elmegyek érte holnap. De ha van ellenvélemény, akkor azt természetesen szívesen meghallgatom. ;)

[ Szerkesztve ]

LIDL Richard featuring Billy Auchan...

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák