Keresés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Alex91

félisten

válasz Stitch #17546 üzenetére

Mert most vett olyat :D!

Dicsõséges nagyurak, hát Hogy vagytok? Viszket-e ugy egy kicsit a Nyakatok? Uj divatu nyakravaló Készül most Számotokra... nem cifra, de Jó szoros.

• Yany

addikt

válasz Stitch #17546 üzenetére

Parancsoljon uram:
    "The Panasonic's lens separates itself from the crowd with largely distortion free performance, and the camera itself produces excellent image and color quality with ISO performance that looks to be typical for cameras in the class. Add to that good shutter response and decent flash recycle times, and you've got a camera that can more than stand on its own, 25mm lens or not."
    [link]

"Cameras like the Fujifilm FinePix F50fd have bigger screens or more functions, but for its competent automatic ability we think the FX35 is worth every penny."
    [link]

"The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX35 is a highly desirable slim, light and well-built compact camera with unusually wide angle coverage. Sporting 25-100mm equivalent coverage, it zooms much wider than the typical 36 or 38mm of most compacts and even squeezes-in slightly more than Panasonic’s own 28mm models, including the earlier FX33. It’s a very welcome facility."
    [link]

"The Panasonic FX35 demonstrates just how much technology can be squeezed into even the tiniest camera bodies. It combines terrific build quality and aesthetic design with a class-leading wide-angle lens, decent performance, exceptionally good low light performance. Only the slightly annoying high-ISO noise prevents it scoring 10/10 in this area. If you are looking for a feature-packed luxury compact with wide zoom and image stabilisation then the FX35 is one of the best on the market."
    [link]

"The Panasonic Lumix FX35 is a very stylish wide angle digicam with outstanding shooting performance. The 4x optical zoom with the 25mm wide angle lens and 10-megapixel imaging sensor really compliment the iA shooting mode and O.I.S. system. The only thing holding these camera back is the noise that is present in the dark areas of all the photographs, no matter what the ISO setting. With a MSRP of US$350, this camera is full of excellent features and a lens you wont find on any other camera. For shooting landscapes and outdoor photography, this camera will do nicely, but when you move inside or to darker lighting situations the noise will start to become a problem."
    [link]

"Overall, I think this is a great camera and I am honestly willing to trade a little image quality for great features and performance. And I wouldn’t describe the FX35’s image quality as “bad.” But the excellent image quality I’ve been seeing from other pocket-sized digital cameras makes the FX35’s image quality hard to swallow. The lens makes me want to love it and give it both thumbs up."
    [link]

" As you can see below - this camera does almost everything excellently. Image quality is excellent, and despite more noise than average, detail is very good. The camera provides an abundance of features, such as the excellent ultra wide angle lens, that starts at an impressive 25mm and zooms to 100mm. The camera features a very clever "Intelligent Auto" mode and makes using the camera easy, and fun, and provides an abundance of scene modes for beginners. For those looking for more creativity the camera features manual white balance, exposure bracketing, rapid continuous shooting, a histogram, and other image options. Add in an impressive widescreen HD video mode and you have an impressive all-round package, all squeezed into a tiny, stylish, metal camera. Highly Recommended."
    [link]

Legyen itt egy kontra is:
    "What at first glance seemed like a very nicely designed compact digicam turned out to be a disappointment."
    [link]
    Ugyanakkor itt mégis javasolnám az image comparometer használatát, ahol a hasonló árú gépekével tökéletesen összevethetőek az FX35 képei. Engem pont ezek győztek meg végleg.

Építs kötélhidat  -  https://u3d.as/3078

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák