Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• dethroner

veterán

válasz Rocko66 #20311 üzenetére

Amikor külföldről rendelsz, kimondva-kimondatlan elfogadod azt a kényelmetlenséget hogy időbe telik mire valami megérkezik és hogy nem személyesen az eladótól kapod a terméket, hanem sok kézen, szállítókon stb megy keresztül. Ha szemmel láthatóan az eladó mindent megtett azért hogy neked ne álljon benne a pénzed, hanem pár napon belül feladta, akkor szerintem ő megtette ami tőle elvárható. A szállító cég trehánysága miatt ne ők szívjanak. Te visszakaptad a pénzed, ez jó dolog, de akkor most már arra is figyelj hogy az eladót ne érje, vagy minél kisebb kár érje. Mert láthatóan nem ő akart átverni.

Mit tennél az én esetemben, amikor egy dec 2-án megrendelt termék+8$ szállítási díj esetén ez a levelezés folyt az eladóval:

Re: Order #64245

3rd Dec 2013 @ 8:30 PM

MeriMobiles.com Said:

HI if you want to get the item on time for Christmas, we suggest you go with atleast EMS express shipping, to do so send 22$ to our paypal account email at checkoutmerimobiles@gmail.com

thank you

Carlo
    www.merimobiles.com

Re: Order #64245

4th Dec 2013 @ 7:46 AM

You Said:

Dear Carlo,
    Thank you for your concern, but the shpping method I've chosen, the $8 singapore post, with the 9-16 days delivery is perfect for me.

Re: Re: Order #64245

4th Dec 2013 @ 5:07 PM

MeriMobiles.com Said:

Dear Zoltan,

We perfectly understand your preference and thank you for confirming that you want your parcel shipped via Singapore Post. We will process your order and ship it via Singapore Post per your instruction. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email together with the tracking number.

We appreciate your kind consideration. Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Catherine
    www.merimobiles.com

Re: Re: Order #64245

5th Dec 2013 @ 3:04 AM

You Said:

Dear Catherine,
    Thank you!

Zoltan

Re: Re: Re: Order #64245

5th Dec 2013 @ 5:50 PM

MeriMobiles.com Said:

Dear Zoltan,

You are most welcome! If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you and happy holidays!

Sincerely,

Catherine
    www.merimobiles.com

order

9th Dec 2013 @ 12:43 PM

You Said:

Dear Catherine,
    I placed my order on the 2nd of December, and since that I haven't received any information about the shipping yet, although it's been 5 business days. When will you ship it?

Re: order

9th Dec 2013 @ 7:04 PM

MeriMobiles.com Said:

Hi Zoltan,

We apologize for the delays in shipment. Please note that your order has already been forwarded to the shipping team.

Kindly wait for their email notification once your order has been shipped, together with your tracking number.

Thank you,
    Jerlyn
    Merimobiles.com

Re: order

9th Dec 2013 @ 10:23 PM

MeriMobiles.com Said:

Hi Zoltan,

Thank you for your order! We regret to inform you that there will be a delay in the shipment on your order until December 16, as we are still waiting for the delivery from the factory. Rest assured your order will not be delayed beyond this date.

We are hoping for your kind understanding.

Best regards,
    Jerlyn
    Merimobiles.com

[ Szerkesztve ]

A hét vezért feltámasztják majd ha legközelebb is győznek. DNS-üket lombikban őrzik, és Tóth Gabi szüli meg őket!

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák