Keresés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Zirowe

nagyúr

válasz snowdog #2127 üzenetére

Nem biztos, mert én már találkoztam olyan nem ads-os kindle-el, amin 3.2 volt.
    Nem behozott, hanem kiszállított kindle, és elvileg nem ment fel a magyarítás rá.

Azt, hogy elérhető lesz-e a frissítés, nem tudom, mert nekem le van tiltva, illetve nem hoz semmi "új" dolgot.:)

We've jumped way beyond the Red Line. Limited supplies. Limited fuel, and now no hope! But I promise you one thing. On the memory of those lying here before you, we shall find it. And Earth will become our new home. So say we all!

• snowdog

veterán

válasz snowdog #2127 üzenetére

Van hirdetés nélküli 3.2: "But my daughter's kindle3 is the $139 one WITHOUT ads, and it is version 3.2. If the version 3.2 is for Kindles with ads I wonder if Amazon is "future proofing" the kindles."

Sőt ha ez igaz, akkor 3.2.1 is: "My kindle doesn't come with ads at all. Version is 3.2.1."

Based on all the above comments, new(er) Kindles regardless of their ad-offer status are being shipped with 3.2.x as an OS. I just bought a wi-fi only without the special offers and I can confirm it is running 3.2.1, this OS is not specific to the with special offers (WSO) Kindle, but rather seems to be the newest version that is being shipped with new Kindles following Amazon's announcement of the WSO version. What does this mean? Kindles running 2.5.x are not missing out on features or software advantages, the features are the same between 3.2.x and 2.5.x, the only reason must have to do with an internal software tweak on newer models that makes the WSO Kindle show the advertisements, and the non-special offers Kindle show the regular screen savers.

Akkor most mi van? Miért nem érhetők el az új verziók?

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák