Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Thrawn

félisten

válasz Easy.2K12 #3576 üzenetére

Fraggel. Akkor ezt a spanyol oldalon csinálták (Team Force-tól Fraggel és Erfae) [link]
    MT6589/MT6589T chipes G4-hez való. Itt egy gyors Google Translate róla:

CHANGELOG

Superkernel v0.51

- Compiled with Linaro 4.7
    - Fixed bug that generates bootloops
    - Fixed bugs of some apps like Browser etc.
    - Compatibility with MIUI , and stock LeWa
    - Init.d support for busybox run-parts
    - Included Performance Control app in the zip ( automatic installation on / data )
    - CPU Governors ( intellidemand , sakuractive , nightmare , interactivex , zzmove , pegasusq , smartassV2 , conservative , hotplug, ondemand , userspace , powersave , lulzactiveq , performance) Default Pegasusq
    - Shedulers -IO ( noop , deadline , cfq , fifo , row , fiops , zen, vr) Default Deadline
    - vm_dirty_ratio tweaks
    - VM_MAX_READAHEAD - Set to 512kb
    - Dynamic Filesync 2.0
    - Enabled ARCH_POWER
    - Lock initial TCP window size to 64k ( Improves network ping and output)
    - Asynchronous I/O latency to a solid state disk greatly increased
    - Compile vfp with neon
    - cpufreq : Memory leak with sysfs when stats table are freed
    - random: entropy tweaks are all the rage nowadays
    - Optimized ARM RWSEM algorithm
    - lib/memcopy : use glibc version
    - lib/string : use glibc version
    - Patch binder.c for Android KitKat support
    - CPU unaligned access path [ francofransico ]
    - Reduce vfs cache pressure to 20
    - mm: Dynamic management of dirty writebacks page
    - persistent_ram : Fix buffer size clamping during writes
    - NOATIME and NODIRATIME by default
    - fs : ramfs : file - nommu : add SetPageUptodate ()
    - Optimized SLUB
    - sched : set sched_mc_power_savings to 2
    - Add frandom (/dev/frandom) - Fast kernel number generator
    - block: sysfs: ​​allow non superusers to change I/O schedule
    - Pipe flag

BUGS
    - none

FAQ ( Frequently asked questions and answers )

- Do not ask when it will do X thing, or if this fixes X thing , or when will the next version, that takes time and gradually is modified , but is said to have arranged something is not to ago and put FIXED XXXXX

- No you will ask us when Android KitKat or if you leave or if you 're going to get , does not depend on us, depends on MediaTek , and to not have that you can not do anything

- Q: Since I put a lot of battery consumes me
    - A: It has been proven for many beta testers and so nothing has been found , nor has anything changed that affects it, if things to choose from with different applications (see governors I/O) that can affect the operation have been enabled and battery consumption, for it is there, so they try which best fits your application

- Q: I have installed it and now I do not see anything, the screen comes on and sometimes you see the image but
    - A: As we discussed in the bugs , with some old roms does not work , unless you want to change rom, until this is fixed you can only use the original kernel , if you do not mind change rom, any rom newer will be worth

- Q: I stopped working the camera , or microphone , or speaker , or ......
    - A: test before posting enough so that if anything happens to you , it's not kernel problem

A telepítés leírását meg a letöltési linkeket nem rakom már be ide, onnan minden elérhető.

Different songs for different moods. łłł DIII Thrawn#2856 łłł Look! More hidden footprints! łłł D4BAD łłł WoT: s_thrawn łłł

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák