Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• petterinho83

csendes tag

válasz petterinho83 #14941 üzenetére

Sziasztok!

Megírtam a szervizesnek, hogy melyiket választottam, illetve, hogy a csere laptopban nincs SSD és csak 16 GB ram, míg az eredeti laptop amit ki kell cserélni garanciában 256GB SSD-vel volt és 32GB -rammal.

Ezt a választ kaptam:

I will let Asus know that you have chosen the GL702VS-RS71 for the replacement. We will remove the ram upgrade from the system and install it on the replacement, the SSD was stock on the last system but the replacement does not include one so unfortunately we can't keep it. You can pay for an SSD upgrade and we can install it if you want, you can look at the pricing on our website. We can only perform one of the upgrades you mention on the last email and that would be the Collaboratory Liquid Ultra 100% Metal Thermal Interface on CPU, IC Diamond on GPU. The ventilation mod can only be offer to the EVOC 16L model of laptops, for now. We only offer the 30 days Zero dead pixel warranty on first time buyers. I will stress test the laptop which we always do before shipping it back to the customer. If you have any questions please let me know.

biztos amatőr kérdése, de az lehet, hogy nem lehet kiszerelni az SSD-t az eredeti laptopból?

bár elméletileg jobban járok az új laptoppal még ha rá is kell fizetnem, viszont szerintem az nem az én problémám, hogy nem tudnak olyat adni mint az eredeti és ezért kelljen ráfizetnem. Nektek mi a véleményetek?

Eredeti laptop: of Asus ROG Strix GL502VS-DB71-HID3 15.6" G-SYNC i7-6700HQ 2.6-3.5GHz (FHD/1070 8G/PCIe 256G SSD+1T HDD/32G RAM

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák