Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Healbacsi

őstag

válasz #82860288 #14735 üzenetére

Elso google talalat:

If you are using PC you can fix this easily enough.
    Here is how you do it.
    Walk up to Danse, open the console and click on him. It will bring up his reference id tag.
    Type "showinventory"
    You will see a list of items, those that are equipped will show up as "worn", those that you told him to manually equip will show up as "locked".
    Now look at the list of t-60 power armor.
    In my game his special power armor is listed as
    Left Arm 0024984b Right Arm 0024984c Left Leg 0024984d Right Leg 0024984e Torso 0024984f
    So, now you target Danse with the console again and type "equipitem 0024984b 1", do this for all 5 pieces of armor. He will requip his special power armor. I cannot promise it will come back with the right paint scheme however!
    The reason I say this is because Paladin Danse has a special set of power armor. It has no hit points, as in as far as I can tell it will never ever break.
    This led to an issue I had with the game, I found managing power armor on my companion to be incredibly tedious, they'd constantly get it blown up and I'd have to get out of mine, get into theirs, repair it then get them back into it.
    I discovered that you could in fact get them to use Paladin Danse's armor. Have your companion hop into a naked power armor suit, now give them all 5 pieces of Danse's armor via "additem 0024984(b-f) 1" and they'd equip oddly painted, but indestructible power armor.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák