Keresés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Csicsóka

őstag

válasz samnazarko #38582 üzenetére

"I apologise for posting in English, but I do not speak Hungarian."

Nekem pedig nem erősségem az angol nyelv, ezért magyarul válaszolok. Remélem a google fordító megbirkózik ezzel a feladattal. :)

"I've taken a quick look at one of the images and I can see that the OSMC kernel is not used and you have made modifications to the base system. As you have done this, we don't really consider the images to be OSMC. Therefore, we'd appreciate it if you could change the name and references to OSMC in your work. OSMC is a registered Trademark and we have to protect it or we could lose the rights to it."

Rendben! Még nem döntöttem el a projekt sorsát, ha valami módon folytatódni fog, Nem OSMC néven fog tovább futni.

"Some users have reported problems when using this build that are not present in the official version of OSMC. As a result, it does a disservice to our brand and developers because it suggests there are issues present in OSMC, when they are simply introduced by changes made outside of OSMC. We expect this to be more of an issue when we make further improvements for Vero 4K, which is a platform specific implementation of AMLogic hardware."

Megértem a problémát. Nem szeretném, ha több feladata lenne az OSMC csapatnak, ezen projekt miatt.

"@Csicsóka If you have any questions or specifics about OSMC internals, I'm happy to answer them and assist where possible. You can ping me at sam@osmc.tv. We have no issue with open source projects that are forks of OSMC, but we do insist that you rebrand so that users do not think that your builds are officially sanctioned by OSMC or a reflection of OSMC on other devices."

Köszönöm a lehetőséget, OSMC név nem kerül felhasználásra a jövőben.

"I'm also sure that you can appreciate OSMC is the OS it is because we invest in the development of it from the sale of our devices. AMLogic platforms would not be where they are today, without OSMC. OSMC collaborates with the wider AMLogic community (i.e. kszaq; surkovalex). Our focus is now on mainline support. You can buy hardware cheaper than our flagship device; but you can't buy it that much cheaper, and you will certainly not find hardware with such a long term commitment to support. When you consider the device over the five year support period, it's not going to be cheaper. If something goes wrong, we are there to help."

Természetesen tisztába vagyok azzal, mennyi energiát, időt követelt az OSMC megalkotása, és hogy mennyi egyéb haszonnal járt az Amlogic közösségnek. A 2000-es évek elején magam is részt vettem az UHU Linux fejlesztésében, belülről ismerem a rengeteg buktatót, problémát.
    Az is egyértelmű, hogy egy 30 $-os kínai Android Tv box nincs azon a szinten, termék támogatás oldalról, mint a Vero 4K. Nem is jelent ennek a terméknek ez a projekt konkurenciát, és nem is célom hogy az legyen.

További sikeres munkát, és minden jót kívánok! :)

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák