Keresés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• zso73

veterán

válasz Pompi #45 üzenetére

Honnan szedted le a jó verziót? Nekem az R42-9932-1024 van.
    Szeretném frissíteni.

[ Szerkesztve ]

"A mosoly olyan, mint egy ablakban felgyúló fény, amellyel a lélek jelzi, hogy a szív otthon van."

• zso73

veterán

válasz zso73 #58 üzenetére

Közben megoldottam. Bereggeltem a mio magyar oldalára, és onnan le lehet szedni.

"A mosoly olyan, mint egy ablakban felgyúló fény, amellyel a lélek jelzi, hogy a szív otthon van."

• zso73

veterán

válasz Kobe #62 üzenetére

Az egy dolog, hogy tájszólása van, mert az javítható...........
    Nem ismerem a Moov-ot. :(
    Nekem C520-am van, és nagyon meg vagyok elégedve vele. Egyedül a Kamara Erdei Ifjúsági parkot nem találta meg.......De gondolom azt egyik Mio sem találta volna meg, mert a térkép ua. :W A többi helyre odavitt. Szlovénia,Szlovákia,Mo tuti műxik rendesen. Fagyást nem tapasztaltam, és a kijelző is elég nagy. :C

[ Szerkesztve ]

• zso73

veterán

válasz Dariusz #65 üzenetére

Csak a feltört verzióknál lehetséges, vagy az /állítólag/ Igo 8-nál.
    Nekem a standard Miomap-pal semmi gond. :( :C

• zso73

veterán

válasz mrlan #72 üzenetére

Ennyit tudok segíteni:
    I have a C520 that is a paper weight at the moment, and am hoping someone can help me.
    The unit pretty much does nothing anymore. It will charge the battery OK, but here's what happens if I try to turn it on. Hold the button in 3 seconds. The blue light starts to flash and keeps flashing forever. The screen never turns on and never shows the firmware rev... nothing. The blue light just keeps flashing indefinitely (if it's plugged in, or for hours if it's running on battery) The only way to get the unit to turn off (relative term since it really isn't on) is to hold the power button for 10 seconds. So it doesn't matter if it's plugged in or not, if an SD card is inserted or not. It just flashes the blue LED. I bought a new battery for it hoping it was the charging circuit, but I installed it yesterday and it made no difference. If anyone can give me some thoughts or ideas I would appreciate it.

Maybe you just misspoke, but it takes longer than 3 seconds to turn the device on. Have you tried holding it down for up to 10 seconds to turn it on? Have you tried connecting the device to your computer via USB when it's on? Does it work? If so, it may be that the ribbon that connects your screen to the motherboard got loose. I did find (when I opened up my Mio) that it's very sensitive and even the slightly thing will corrupt the picture or give you no picture. Open up your c520 again and check that the screen ribbon (it's in the corner, right above the LEDs, if I remember correctly) and all other ribbons and plugs are connected tightly.

Yea, mispoke on my 3 second estimate. I've had everything apart in this thing several times and can't find anything wrong. It also does not connect to the PC since it doesn't boot.

I am really bummed. So I guess I'll be looking for another unit of some sort. It will not be a MIO however, I've had nothing but problems with this one as it's actually been back to MIO tech twice under warranty for the exact same issue. The first time they said they replaced the battery, the second time the system board. It was only doing this intermittently however when I sent it in, so I am actually wondering if they did nothing at all to it. I haven't heard of anyone else with this problem.

gpspassion oldalán megtalálod a többit is.

Egyébként a windóz látja? PC képes vele bármit is kezdeni? Gyári DVD?

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák