Keresés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• moonman

titán

válasz azbest #47 üzenetére

INTERNAL MICROSOFT UPDATE - Windows XP EULA and 3rd Party Remote Access Products

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Is it true that the use of non-Microsoft remote software applications violate Microsoft’s end user license agreement?
    A: No, the Windows XP EULA does not prohibit end users from using third-party remote access applications.

Q: Do I need an additional Windows XP license to remotely access Windows XP from another device if I am using Microsoft’s or a third party’s remote access software?
    A: An additional Windows XP license is not required as long as the remote access software is only allowing one single interactive user session at any given time.

Q: What products can I use with Windows XP remote access technologies?
    A: There are a variety of products you can use with remote access technologies. You should check the applicable license agreement for the product you want to remotely access to determine if an additional license is required.

Q: What do you consider as “one single interactive user session?”
    A: When we refer to “one single interactive user session,” as it pertains to Remote Desktop we mean one user who is either remotely or locally controlling their own desktop and as it pertains to Remote Assistance or NetMeeting, we mean two or more users simultaneously accessing and/or sharing the same desktop application session.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák