Keresés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• dezz

nagyúr

válasz huskydog17 #25 üzenetére

A Cnet-esben is említik (mondjuk szerintem nem teljesen helyesen használják a "judder" kifejezést, de mindegy):

"4. Eliminating judder is not for everyone. Judder is part of what makes film look like film, so when you remove it, it starts to look like video. Now, some folks like the look of video and contend that it looks more true-to-life. Both Matthew Moskovciak and I are judder-free fans. On the other hand, David Katzmaier likes the effect only in certain scenes--he generally prefers to leave it turned off during Hollywood films and turned on for some other film-based content, such as the nature documentary Planet Earth--because, in some instances, it can really alter a scene, or at least take away from what the director intended the scene to look like. This is called "director's intent," and movie purists would argue that anti-judder tarnishes the viewing experience much in the same way that performance-enhancing drugs might change the outcome of a sporting event. OK, maybe that's a stretch, but I couldn't help myself."

De egyébként nem kellene keverni a 100+ Hz-es tévéket a 120 Hz-es monitorokkal. Az előbbiekben (a jobbakban) beépített mozgásinterpolációs mechanizmus van (ami úgy növeli a frissítést, hogy maga számol ki közbülső képkockákat, köztes mozgásfázisokkal), persze kikapcsolható. A monitorokban nincs ilyen, azok azt jelenítik meg, amit kapnak. (A mostanában megjelenő 3D-Ready tévék viszont már szintén tudni fogják ezt.)

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák