Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Csorbi

addikt

válasz Kvazár #5101 üzenetére

Találtam egy ilyet, hátha érdekes lehet, elvégre egy alaplapcserénél is pont a lemezvezérlők okozzák a galibát:

This worked for me
    I recently installed Windows 7 on my computer and had everything up and running. My friend them upgraded his CPU and gave me hi sold one as it was better than mine. This forced me to buy a new motherboard and RAM. After booting with new hardware i got the BSOD. Safe mode did nothing to fix the problem. I figured I would have to do a repair install but found out that you can only run that while windows is running. I decided to try an unorthodox fix and it worked. If you backup your data before trying this then all you have to loose is the time and may have to do a clean install.

1. before changing your hardware, run the setup.exe on the Window 7 DVD while windows is running.

2. Choose an Upgrade install when you get to that option.

3. The upgrade install takes longer since it backs up your files, settings and registry.

4. ***Important Step***** Wait patiently for windows install to reboot your computer the first time during the upgrade install process. As soon as it says it is going to reboot, wait for the screen to go black and pull the plug on your computer.

5. At this point change out your motherboard and turn the computer back on. The HAL file has been overwritten at this point so Windows does not know what hardware was there. The installation will continue as normal but may hang for about 15 20 minutes before going on to the next step.

6. After that it should continue as normal and detect all your new hardware. When mine finally came up I had to load a few drivers and change a few settings but nothing major. So far everything seems to be running stable.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák