Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• modd3r

őstag

válasz Viktor0610 #134 üzenetére

Értem. :B
    Nos, ezt találtam a my opera fórumán, hátha segít:

''I have tried to download Opera Mini on my Sharp GX25. When I point my phone browser to http://mini.opera.com it recognises my phone correctly as a Sharp GX25. But when I follow the designated link ''Get it'' my phone pop's up a message that says ''Permission Denied. Download Terminated.''? I have tried numerous workarounds. I have installed a wap emulator and found te address for te jar file. (http://mini.opera.com/builds/releases/operette-1.1.2292/operette-hifi_nordic.jar) when I point my browser to this address, the phone asks if I want to install Opera Mini, and then proceeds to install it(or so it seems). Once I access my Applications and start Opera Mini however, it says ''Cannot start''. I googled and found a russian host of the previous version (ver 1.0.0.?). When pointing my phone browser to the said JAD file, it installs perfectly and works wonderfully, unfortunately then Opera is in some foreign language, I presume Russian. This indicates to me that Opera Mini should work 100% on my phone. But it does not want to install? I pointed my phone browser to te opera mini address, this time changing the last part to .jad, this gives exactly the same error. However my PC browser seems to find a JAD file at the address.

CONCLUSIONS:

Opera Mini does not want to download from te official site(mini.opera.com) replying with a ''Permission Denied. Download Terminated'' error.

However:
    Opera Mini ver 1.1.2292 should work because Opera Mini 1.0.0.? (Russian version) do work.

Additional:
    There is no problem with the phone browser that it perhaps cannot download JAD/JAR. It needs the JAD file to install correctly. The browser does find the site.

Additional Info regarding fone:
    The mobile is a Sharp GX25. GX25 is the Fodafone Branded version of the Z200. I cannot install Java Apps any other way then through internet. (eg. PC software)''

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák