Keresés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• oO7

őstag

válasz julius666 #278 üzenetére

On his decision to retire from Microsoft in the next year (2013): “This is an emotional and difficult thing for me to do. I take this step in the best interests of the company I love; it is the thing outside of my family and closest friends that matters to me most.”

Illetve van egy nagyon jó összefoglaló még a neten (link), és ebben azon túl, hogy sok érdekes információ és gondolat hangzik el, szerintem az egyik leglényegesebb bekezdés a legutolsó:

"Let me offer a somewhat different perspective on this. Steve just rebuilt Microsoft’s senior executive team with the next generation. All functions are now led by individuals that were either middle management or outside the company when he became CEO. The dinosaurs have all died out, with one exception. Perhaps Steve looked at this and realized he was the only one left and it was time for him to join the other First Ones beyond the rim. The future belongs to the next generation, now let’s see what they do with it."

persze úgyis jön majd bambano meg tomtyi meg fordfairlane és megmondják a frankót, hogy ez a blog csak valami agymosott ms-fan agymenése és hazugság az egész és bukik itt az egész kóceráj és blablabla, de lehet, hogy egy pillanatra ki lehetne pillantani az ms-hater szemellenző mögül és az agyatlan fikázás helyett inkább kicsit mögé nézni a dolgoknak, mielőtt véleményt alkottok...

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák