Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• AxBattler

félisten

Azért ez a komment sem rossz:

Neil Druckmann: "I can't wait for you to see the exciting directions we have taken Ellie!"
    Gamers: "Awesome. How has she changed or grown?"
    Neil Druckmann: "She's gay!"
    Gamers: "Ok. What else? How has her relationship with Joel evolved? Is there tension over her sexual identity? Is Joel accepting of Ellie because of their father/daughter dynamic?"
    Neil Druckmann: "Who's Joel?"
    Gamers: "Oh. Well, has Ellie's attitude towards killing changed. Is she haunted by her decisions to take human life?
    Neil Druckmann: "Um, she's gay."
    Gamers: "Right. I know. But, will we explore how she has matured? Will she be colder and more distant...or maybe she will reflect on her decisions and try not to use violent approaches to her problems?"
    Neil Druckmann: "I JUST EXPLAINED HER CHARACTER TO YOU! SHE'S GAY!!"
    Gamers: "She kind of sounds like an uninteresting, 2-dimensial character without any other personality besides being gay. I do not think Ellie is interesting enough to carry the game on her own."
    Neil Druckmann: "HOMOPHOBE!"

"Csak egy dologtól félek. Ha meghalok, az asszony eladja a gépeimet annyiért, amennyit bevallottam neki." KERESEM: Lian Li PC-C50, Silverstone Milo ML03 ..............................................................................................

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák