Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• RexpecT

addikt

Geekbuying megint posztolt:

1)the blank screen problem is just happen in some of the tv, i have reported this problem to factory very early, and i also give them the list you guys get for blank screen, their engineer tell us, because some of tv can work ,but some can't, they should check all of the blank tv list, and find some similar place for those tv and check if they can do. till now, still no answer, guys, i know,it is upset when see other people have good device, but yours are blank screen, we are not escape the problem, we ALLOW to return for full refund or replace to another model, WE ARE NOT THE SELLER WHO JUST WANT MONEY, WE CARE ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS, We spent half of our time to talk with different factory, to report problem, find problem,solve problem and find better tv stick for you guys!

2) WIFI drops, i appearicate some guy have give me PM for this detail, and i have just communicated with factory, i think it won't be a hard thing to fix, i will push them to release another firmware;

3) real 1080p problem. I also know the problem after you guys report, and after long time research, i find now all of the tv stick in market have this problem, see it is the problem for rockchip, and as far as i know, now the NEO G4 factory are working on this, they said on the end of Nov, they will release an android 4.1 update, and which can support real 1080p, and once there is one factory fix the problem, all of the other factory can copy this, and update on their device, we will see it.

1) A fekete képernyő problémát már korán jelentették, a nem működő tévék listájából kerestek azonos alkatrészeket, hogy kiderüljön mi is a probléma, de még mindig nincs megoldás, tudják, hogy milyen idegesítő, hogy van akinek szépen megy, van akinek meg fekete a képernyő, ezért ha visszaküldi valaki akkor visszafizetik az árát.

2) A wifi probléma is jelentve van, szerintük nem lenne nehéz javítani, és "erőltetik" , hogy adjanak ki egy újabb FW-t.

3)1080p probléma, egy másik gyár már próbálja javítani a hibát, November végére ígértek megoldást, ha kiadják akkor a többi gyártó is könnyen tudja majd portolni és beépíteni a FULL HD támogatást az eszközeikbe.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák