Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• storm3

senior tag

Ez a plants vs zombies téma megy offlineban? Olvastam egy ilyen review-et,de nem látok benne logikát:
    DONT BUY THIS GAME IF YOU HAVE YOUNGER KIDS!

TurboTasticCat rated this game on 10 Jan 2015 05:16 PM

Just bought a PS4 for kids Christmas, plus additional controller, controller charger and a couple of games including Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare - not that there were many to choose from for under 16's- the whole lot cost a small fortune. I had however researched this and thought it a better long-term purchase than PS3 with a view to lasting the kids for the next few years! I now think this was a BIG mistake and should have settled for a PS3 or X Box 360 - isn't heinsight a wonderful thing!!! My 7 year old son was so excited to play PvZ after seeing the trailers online, so I'm sure you can imagine the disappointment & tears when we discovered he couldn't play it without me first signing up for a PS Plus Account - which I refuse to do. My kids are far too young to be playing online with strangers, and with the lack of decent childrens games available every month I can not justify the cost. I was also under the impression that users had the choice to play offline if they wished - looks like this was another mistake! I am totally disgusted that a game aimed at children has been created and sold at the substantial cost of £35 on the basis that it can only be played online after setting up an account committing to a further mothly fee. This is not clever marketing by the makers or Sony it is pure and simple greed, bad business sense and a complete lack of understanding of the expectations of their customer base! Shameful & needs action! An update with offline play facility is urgently needed! In the meantime, if you have younger kids don't buy this game!

Tehát eszerint plus előfizetés kell ahhoz,hogy tudjak multizni egyáltalán,ezért én hiába venném meg a lemezes verziót,törölhetném vele(ha nincs plusom).

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.” pixel8

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák