Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• anglergab

addikt

Én is írtam nekik:

Dear ZTE Support,

I would like to inquire about the availability of the ZTE Grand X IN kernel source code.
    I would (among many others) buy the ZTE Grand X IN, if and only if the kernel source would be available.

I know that you have made available the kernel sources of many ZTE devices, including variants of the mentioned ZTE Grand X (e. g. Tegra-based).
    Why is the Intel-based version left out?

I would like to remind you, that releasing the questioned kernel source code would make the Grand X IN much more popular in Hungary, this is no question.
    There are experts (including me) on Hungarian forums, who would readily fix bugs and make your product better and by this, make it much more attractive to customers.
    Please do not underestimate the power of community support: it could make your device extremely popular and beloved (see the example of ZTE Blade).

Also I would like to remind you of the GPL license. If you do not make available your GPL licensed kernel sources, that means you violate the mentioned license.

I ask you to consider the above mentioned great advantages and obligations, which arise because of the use of GPL licensed Linux kernel sources.

Please forward this email to a competent employee, if you are not competent enough to answer it.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák