Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Blyan

félisten

válasz Blyan #3490 üzenetére

Windows Phone Mango Beta thoughts and interesting bits

1) Internet Explorer 9 Mobile now supports color dithering. So there’s no more banding seen in images.
    2) Color Dithering is now applied through-out the OS so there’s no more banding on the Lock-screen images, Bing daily images, Music+Video hub background image and Picture hub background image.
    3) Improved color dithering in the Zune video player (and also enable for the MediaElement control)
    4) Shooting 720P videos is now smoother on the Omnia 7 (same on Focus I guess)
    5) The Camera app doesn’t support touch focus as we know it. Touching the screen will only center focus and trigger the shutter, you can’t choose the focus location with your finger.
    6) It’s now possible to download the images embedded in HTML emails when only connected to the cell network (pre-Mango it only worked on WiFi for me)
    7) During a Live Messenger chat, only replies to messages sent from the phone are pushed to the phone. This means that if I type something on Messenger via the PC and the contact replies to it his message won’t arrive on the phone, but if I send a message via the phone then the subsequent answer will be pushed to the phone. This is IMO kinda dumb because the whole threaded conversion found the phone will be missing some messages (thanks to M.J Foley for the help here ). This can change before RTM thought…
    8 ) the Voice-to-text TellMe system for text messages and chat messaging apparently censors “bad words”: Pimps = ##&## etc..
    9) Embedded Youtube videos now work when the phone is not set to US
    10) Bing Voice search now works in other languages (French for example)

[ Szerkesztve ]

The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák