Aktív témák

• SQX_Barto

addikt

válasz SQX_Barto #41 üzenetére

Still working at the warehouse, mostly driving reach truck and PPT, also got counterbalance training, so I have all the certificates at the company except the cherry picker. Since I'm scared of heights I will never do it. (was in one once, didn't like it at all)
    Had some rare occasion to drive some counterbalance and use the clamp also, could use more practice, but it is hardly needed.

Study:
    I applied for a University through an educational company, still waiting for the test appointment.
    I want to study there, I hope, it will work out.

Woman:
    Nothing really worth mentioning.

Games: mostly Path of Exile, but it gets boring.
    I'm waiting for a new mouse, maybe I will go back to play some FPS games.
    (New CoD will come out in November, who knows...)

Sports: nothing, thinking about the gym, but there are other things to take care of first.

Driving:
    Bought I new(er) Corsa, I really like it, sometimes it feels a bit slow. It has a 1.2 engine, so not a racecar.
    Some time ago I gave a lift to a colleague to Coventry, it was funny :D
    Have a better phone holder, so I could use the GPS properly now, also have a car mobile charger, so nothing could stop me from longer driving (except my own laziness of course).
    If the University will work out, I will have to drive to Birmingham twice a week. That will kick me out a bit from my comfort zone :D

If I were God, just for a day I would be guilty of letting the whole world slip away | Battlenet: bARTO#2309 | Steam: sqxbarto https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bAR7O/characters

Aktív témák