Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• SH4D0W2011

őstag

Leült kicsit a topic, de igazából nem nagyon láttam újabb infót a Gamescom óta. Hoztam ezért pár képet Khyzyl Saleem facebook oldaláról. Zseni ez a srác, én imádom a munkáit. :)

NFS: HEAT // DELUXE CAR #1!

This is the 2nd Cover Car I had the pleasure of designing for @needforspeed Heat. Featuring an entirely custom wide bodykit of my own design with some fun see-through Lexan parts I love so much.

The other 3 (un-official) images in this post feature some snippets of my original design in Keyshot.

This is 1/4 Unique & Special K.S cars with bodykits I designed for the Deluxe edition.

NFS: HEAT // K.S Car #2/4! My Evo X widebody kit that you get as a Bonus starter car when you Pre-order the Standard edition of @needforspeed HEAT!

The other 3 (un-official) images in this post feature some snippets of my original design in Keyshot.

This is 2/4 Unique & Special K.S cars with bodykits I designed for the game. Hopefully those of you who know my work can spot the resemblance to my @lto_livetooffend E30 kit also :)

If you know, you know. ;)
    #Heat #notahybridanymore

NFS: HEAT // K.S Car #4/4! The C63 AMG and the Final deluxe car.
    -
    -
    This is the Final Unique & Special Deluxe K.S car. I have designed quite a few other bodykits for cars you're yet to see in the game, but you will find out soon enough :).

Remélem nem b*sztam el a linkeket. :D

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák