Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Dare2Live

nagyúr

válasz KakaosCsirke #920 üzenetére

olyan no comment fajta.

Olvasgattam kicsit nem semmi milyen Canon VS Nikon flame megy ott. Olyan 0 agyas.

egyik hsz tetszet:
    [I]Here's a question: why do Canon supporters so quickly rush to the side of their company when someone makes LEGITIMATE critiques of their shortcomings?

It's lowering the bar, to fit whatever Canon decides to release. And this thread is a prime example.

So Canon clearly has no intention of offering even close to pro-level AF in anything but their 1D bodies; that is certain. No 45-point 1D AF, no 35-point AF, no 25-point AF, no 15-point AF...they will give you the same 9-point AF and you better like it.

Then suddenly everyone rushes to their defense. "Do we even need better AF? No!" "Who even needs 9 points, one is enough!" "I don't even care because I manual focus!"

Would you believe it, in my thread about the consumer-level shutter lag in the new 5D2 (73ms, if you were curious), I had other Canon owners telling me they didn't even know what shutter lag was, or that they didn't care if it wasn't improved. The best cameras are an extension of your own hand; the shorter the shutter lag, the less time between the moment you click the shutter and the moment the image is captured. The competition's shutter lag is 83% FASTER (40ms for the D700). Canon had 3 years to improve the shutter/mirror assembly and they didn't do a thing.

Now everyone here is defending the fact that the 5D has an extremely small diamond-shaped 9-point AF array with only ONE cross-type sensor. Not 9 like the 50D/40D, or 15 like the D700/D300, but ONE like the Rebel XSi.[/I]

aszem megent nem olvasgatok egy ideig semmi fotos tech leirást/forumot amit nemrég átfutottam ahoz képest kenrocwell csodálatos.

don't look up, don't look up, don't look up, don't look up, don't look up, don't look up, don't look up...

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák