Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Pug

veterán

válasz Pug #37427 üzenetére

Itt az AMD community-s bejegyzés, amit anno is linkeltem:

Adrenalin 2020 - Can't output 4k@60hz

Azért szép képet fest az AMD support-ról az alábbi pár comment:

"You may be asking, how does this guy know so much about this? Well, AMD has done this now a record total of 3 times in driver releases over the last few years. Their record to fix it was 17 releases later - yes, 2 years of time to fix a display resolution bug."

"I've been having the same issue as well, anything beyond 19.9.2 prevents utilizing TV's as monitors that are utilizing an display port to HDMI adapter that allows 4k 60hz over HDMI on a 1.4 output. AMD won't do crap to fix this, I've reported countless errors to them and they simply ignore them for YEARS. Looks like I have to switch back to a monitor."

"19.9.2 seems to be the only stable driver for GCN era cards right now. You can use this custom res fix to correct the bugs brought by the later drivers but, for me at least, it leads to certain games having problems."

:N

[ Szerkesztve ]

ELADÓ Mous S24 Ultra Limitless 5.0 - MagSafe Speckled Fabric https://hardverapro.hu/apro/bontatlan_mous_s24_ultra_limitless_5_0_magsafe_spe/hsz_1-50.html

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák