Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Kartács

aktív tag

Ha jól láttam akkor ezeket lehet majd megkapni a Limited Editionben:

Four vehicle warfare unlocks

· Improved Vehicle Armor – An up-armor package is mounted on all vehicle types, decreasing the effect of both explosive and penetrating warheads, significantly improving vehicle survivability.

· Supreme Vehicle Firepower – Additional weapon packages are mounted for the driver of all armored vehicles, greatly expanding the range of targets the vehicle can successfully engage and destroy.

· Vehicle Motion Sensor – Use this electronics warfare package to locate enemy units in direct proximity to the vehicle.

· Tracer Dart Pistol – This magnetic dart attaches to any vehicle surface, allowing squad members to track, lock on, and fire rockets onto moving targets even beyond line of sight.

Two classic Battlefield 1943™ weapons

· M1A1 Submachine Gun – Reliable but heavy this classic weapon is a powerful force in the hands of any Battlefield veteran.

· M1911 Pistol – Highly customized M1911 are favored for its dependability and the power of its large .45 caliber round.

blogs.battlefield.ea.com

i7 13700K | ASUS ROG STRIX 4070 Ti OC | 32GB DDR4 | Corsair iCUE H150i Elite LCD WH | Corsair HX1000i | Corsair 5000D Airflow WH

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák