Your daily tasks on the job
The position is targeted for an individual with a number of years of experience working with BI platforms, SQL Server and GDP. Training and mentoring will be provided to develop the individual's business application knowledge.
- Develop new databases and ETL processes from multiple sources systems.
- Optimisation of existing data warehouses and processes.
- Create BI tool streamlined datasets for use in tools including PowerBI and Tableau.
- Work with the development team to create and review technical scopes
- Documentation of technical details for internal team and external clients.
English - both written and orally in English (B1+)
We are looking for...
- Finding innovative but practical solutions to resolve complex challenges.
- Working in a dynamic environment combining technology, software, and large mining equipment.
- Comfortable working remotely via video conferencing.
- Comfortable travelling periodically (post-pandemic) to remote locations.
- 3+ years overall experience with DWBI / ETL.
- Experience with SQL Server, ETL, SSIS, creation of Stored Procedures / Functions (T-SQL).
- Google BigQuery experience (DBT experience will be a plus).
- Very technology-focused individual with a strong interest in using systems and data to improve operational problems.
Mine Tech Services is a niche UK based mining consultancy. Founded in 2014, our mission is to help mines optimize their operations through the use of technology and data. With projects across the Americas, Europe, Africa and CIS, we have built a strong reputation for delivering high-quality solutions that bring significant results for our clients.
Find out more at www.minetechservices.com
- Bonuses according to the results of work.
- Vacation, sick leave - in accordance with the Labor Code of Hungary.
- Corporate events and travel around the world!
8000000 - 18000000 Ft
Az álláshirdetés valódiságáért, tartalmáért a hirdetés feladója felel.