Your daily tasks on the job
At Instructure, we are building the world’s best ecosystem for teaching and learning. Millions of students and teachers use our products around the world, and we’re always finding ways to innovate and improve their experience.
By focusing on our values — ownership, openness, simplicity, and relationships — and using a modern stack that includes Ruby on Rails, Node.js, React, Go, and Docker, we are changing the way that teachers teach and students learn.
What you will do:
- Build, deploy, and maintain the services that our product teams use to communicate, stay up, and scale, including an Apache Pulsar-based messaging system, file storage services, and notifications systems.
- Work with Amazon Web Services through tools like Terraform to provision infrastructure, reduce costs, and scale traffic
- Write testable, performant code that can scale to tens of millions of requests per day
- Mentor and teach other engineers, encouraging best practices and fostering code reuse
- Work with a complex technology stack that includes Node, Go, Scala / Java, Ruby, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, and React
Relevant BSc background is preferred
We are looking for...
- A bias to action, desire for ownership, and love for problem-solving.
- Strong communication skills.
Please note that all Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.
- Office has excellent transport reach
- Playroom, shower, parking spots
- Multiple meeting rooms and rest-zones
- Beverages, snacks, weekly team lunch
- Agile teams
- Friendly, open environment
- Weekly 1.1-s, quarterly goal setting, semi-annual 360 ratings
- 3 hack-weeks
- Flexibility towards the working hours and place of work
What we look for:
- Experience with cloud-hosted, high-traffic applications.
- Solid background with AWS, Terraform.
- Experience in multiple programming languages (with interest in learning more).
- Demonstrated excellence in programming, debugging, architecture, and devops — our engineers design, build, and deploy their own code.
We are an educational technology company, providing various cloud-based learning management solutions.
Instructure amplifies the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. We simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers.
- Cafeteria on SZÉP card
- Employee Assistance Program
- Motivational perks
1200000 - 1800000 Ft
Az álláshirdetés valódiságáért, tartalmáért a hirdetés feladója felel.